[contains ad/werbung] I definitively am more of a health nut than a fitness recipe creator but this time I wanted to create a freaky gooey, pudding like consistency and just a “lighter” treat for in-between and as you guys were absolutely thrilled about getting the recipe, well here we go 🙂
1 small cake (I used this Springform*)
400 g almond yoghurt (of course you can use any other plant based yoghurt alternative)
1 package (40g) vanilla pudding powder (sugarfree)
80-100 ml cashew milk
30 g Vanilla Protein Powder ( Veganes Protein, the taste of your cake really depends on the quality of the protein powder you’re using! So choose your fav! )
2 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp erythritol
lemon zest (or lemon baking flavour)
2 tbsp cocoa powder (I recommend this brand *)
berries, fruit, chocolate drops…
- Put all the ingredients except the cocoa powder in a big bowl and whisk.
- coat the bottom of a small springform with baking parchment and grease the sides with a little bit of coconut oil
- Pour half of the mass into the springform
- Add cocoa powder to the the remaining dough, then pour over the vanilla layer
- use a fork to create a pattern (just mix the two layers a little bit)
- Bake at 200 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool down for at least one hour before removing from the baking thin. I like it most after putting it into the fridge overnight!
- Top with berries and enjoy!
Please use the hastag #julisnomnoms and tag me @clean_body_in the picture if you try one of my recipes. I would love to see your recreations and share them with my community ! ❤
I have a 5% discount code for you guys if you want to order at KoRo.Drogerie * ⇒”NOMNOM”