[contains ad/werbung] So you hopefully read my article about the GBOBS and a healthy diet. If not it should be on your list 😉
Now I wanted to give you guys a brief idea of how easy it actually is to add a nice little health boosting twist to every average savory dish or salad of yours.
In this case it’s all about the toppings: ONIONS and RAW GREENS. This seriously won’t be an effort!… more an act of chopping and sprinkling over 😉 and by the way it really is that very small amounts of these foods IN COMBO already have a positive effect when it comes to cancer prevention and other contributing health aspects as dealt with in my latest article .
serves 1-2 (depending on level of hungriness)
1 package of pumpkin gnocchi (store-bought, this aims to be an easy recipe!)
1/2 fennel bulb
1/4 onion chopped
2-3 tbsp tomato paste
50 ml red wine
1-2 tbsp tamari sauce
1 tsp All’Arrabbiata spices (use chili, tomato flakes, pepper… or just skip if you don’t like it hot)
1-2 tsp Italian Herbes
1-2 small stalks of raw kale, finely chopped
1/4 onion, finely chopped
optional: fresh salad greens (I had lambs lettuce)
- cut vegetables into small pieces
- heat coconut oil in a pan and add onion. Fry till it gets slightly brownish. Add vegetables.
- cook on medium heat till veggies get soft. Add tomato paste, red wine, spices and water (if needed)
- Add Gnocchi and simmer for a few more minutes till the Gnocchi are done. Season with tamari sauce.
- Put food on a plate …wait a few moments so that our toppings indeed remain RAW.
- Now add kale, onions, pomegranate seeds, flaxseed and nutritional yeast on top.
- Mix everything and enjoy!
I am using oil and even alcohol in this. The gnocchi are store bought. I want to show you guys that you don’t have to eat broccoli and kale (only) all day. It’s super simple to integrate healthy habits into your daily routine with a few changes.
You won’t taste the raw kale at all, the onions won’t be too dominant if you simply mix up everything. Just give it a try 🙂
Please use the hastag #julisnomnoms and tag me @clean_body_in the picture if you try one of my recipes or feel inspired by my article. I would love to see your recreations! ❤