[contains ad/werbung] Do you remember my sweetpotato brownies from a while ago? You probably don’t as I never shared the recipe on here for I considered them brownies to be like toooo fudgy…if this is possible at all.
So many of you still wanted to have the recipe so here we go with the original Caramel Slice Chocolate Brownie recipe…and as if this wasn’t enough…those brownies even were upgraded to be the most amazing and oh-sooo-delicious Peanut Caramel Bliss Balls this blogpost actually should be about.
I guess if you only want to make the bliss balls you could simply skip the brownie baking process 🙂
450 g baked sweet potato (read here how I prepare my sweet potatoes)
30 ml chickpea water
2 medjool dates
50 g buckwheat flour
pinch of sea salt
20 g raw cocoa
(sugar free) chocolate drops ( KoRo Schokodrops Mit Xylit *)
For the Bliss Balls:
peanut flour ( Erdnuss Mehl KoRo* )
Instructions for the brownies:
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except for the cocoa and the chocolate drops and blend till well combined.
- Add chocolate drops to your dough.
- Place half of the dough on a baking tray (or use a brownie mould) lined with baking parchment.
- Add cocoa to the other half of the dough and pour it on the caramel layer.
- Smooth down and add some more chocolate drops on top
- Bake for 50 minutes or until done.
- Let cool down. Cut into brownie conform pieces and enjoy!
Instructions for the Caramel Bliss Balls.
- Throw the brownies into a bowl and kneed them till they become dough again 😀
- Add lots of peanut flour and kneed again
- Form dough into little balls by rolling them in your hands and cover with more peanut flour
- Enjoy !
You can simply skip the process of baking the brownies. Just add more (peanut) flour if the dough is too sticky to form balls.
I ensure that both versions tasted absolutely fantastic. The result reminded me of the taste of caramel and this without having added any refined sugar at all. Just sweet potatoes and two dates!
I froze some brownies and some bliss balls. Let them thaw a few minutes before you enjoy them. Heaven !!!!
Please use the hastag #julisnomnoms and tag me @clean_body_in the picture if you try one of my recipes. I would love to see your recreations! ❤
Lots of love,
5% discount code at KoRo.Drogerie ⇒ “NOMNOM”