[contains ad / werbung] Seriously THIS IS THE BEST AND MOST FLUFFY BANANA BREAD in the entire world. Let’s simply call it “LE Banana Bread”.
I used buckwheat flour making it. Meanwhile you might have recognized that it is my most favorite flour 🙂 and I added turmeric. Meanwhile you might have recognized that it is my most favorite spice :))
LE Banana Bread is perfect to put it in your freezer for those days when you need two or 10 slices of toasted banana bread with 10 or 20 spoons of peanut butter or something like that. Though to be honest with you guys I never manage to do that…I mean to not eat the entire loaf at once and put it in the freezer instead. But maybe you will be more successful that I was 😉
makes one small loaf
200 g buckwheat flour
1-2 tbsp coconut sugar
1/2 sachet baking soda (8 g)
1-2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp turmeric latte spice mixture (or use turmeric and add a tiny little bit of pepper. I love the “Goldstückchen” latte spice by Spice Bar )
3 big ripe bananas
150 ml macadamia milk (any plant milk does work but I recommend to use one that’s naturally sweet)
½ apple cut into pieces
Optional: 1 tbsp coconut oil (liquid)
some more coconut oil
- Mix dry ingredients
- Mash bananas and add them together with milk and coconut oil to your flour mixture.
- Mix and knead till everything is well combined. Then mix in your apple pieces.
- Grease your baking tin with a little bit of coconut oil. Fill in the dough and sprinkle almonds on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes at 180 degrees
- Let cool down for half an hour and try not to eat everything at once though LE Banana Bread tastes just amazing straight out of the oven.
I recently bought those silicone moulds*. It’s super easy to take out your baked masterpieces from it without damaging them. And they are super easy to clean. I really recommend them 🙂
Please tag me with #julisnomnoms and @clean_body_ when you remake one of my recipes. I would love to see your creations ❤
* affiliate link